Blogger Layouts

Feb 27, 2012

Time never step back

If you are feeling depress, upset or sad, feel like want to cry out loud, the video I post later will surely give you a great opportunity to cry. (although you are moody due to other sources)


I shed my tears while watching it and the only person crossed over my mind is my grandma.


I used to complain that she hugged me too tight when slept with me as I was just a kid.


I used to get angry when she dirtied the floor with food and drinks.


I used to get mad with her "laziness" in fact I should be understanding of her ability to move around.


I used to show up my moody face when she is asking me to help her up.


I cried on the day she passed away as I didn't expect it is the time.


I missed her funeral that I am not suppose to miss.


Lots of words to say, yet the time didn't allow me to do so. 


I admit that I miss you sometimes when I get back home and the house is so quiet without you. 



Sometimes, don't act with your ego. It simply leads you to regretful life. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love my parents, i will also love ur parents too..tats wat i can promise u, to take care of them when they old.


ang